Motorola has launched the Moto X play smartphone in India for Rs.18,499 for the 16GB variant and Rs.19,999 for the 32GB variant. It will go on sale in flipkart, being an exclusive partner with flipkart like the other Motorola phones.
But the price is slightly lesser than expected. With the rumors report, the price was to be around Rs.22,000 – Rs.25,000. But now, its not true.
Looking at the highlight of the specs :
- 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- 5.5 inch full HD screen..
- 403 ppi.
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa- core processor.
- Adreno 405 GPU.
- 2GB RAM.
- 21MP camera with f/2.0 aperture and CTT ( Color correlated temperature)
- 5MP front facing camera.
- 3630 mAh battery.
- Turbo charging which can deliver 8 hours of usage with 15 minutes of charge!
Check it out on flipkart
Share this post if you find this useful!