Fingers Sugar-n-Spice H1 Wireless Headphones
Fingers is a new company manufacturing audio gears from Bluetooth speakers to wireless headphones. One very interesting product is the Sugar-n-Spice H1 Bluetooth headphones. Bluetooth headphones and earphones are a huge demand in the market right now. Smartphone manufacturers have started removing the 3.5 mm headphone jack from their devices. This has resulted in many consumers shifting to wireless audio devices.
- Wireless Protocol: Bluetooth v5.0
- BT Profiles Supported: HSP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP
- Output Power Rating: 25 mW
- Driver unit: Ф 40 mm, White Magnetic
- Effective Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Effective Frequency Range: 2.402 GHz ~ 2.480 GHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Distortion: 0.10%
- Effective Range: Up to 10 meters
- Battery: 300 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Playback Time: Up to 4 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 12 hours
- On Device Controls: On-Off, Volume Up/Previous Track, Call/ Play/Pause, Volume Down/Next Track, Mode
- Playback Options: Bluetooth®, FM Radio, MicroSD, AUX
- Dimensions: 180 (L) x 190 (W) x 75 (H) mm
- Weight: 194 g
- Supplementary Features: Built-in Microphone
- Voice prompts: In the box, Sugar-n-Spice H1, Quick Start Guide, AUX Cable, USB Cable
- Colors: Electric Blue-n-Blush Pink, Ruby Red-n-Emerald Green
The headset is compatible with Android, iOS and even Windows. Connecting the Bluetooth is very swift and quick. As soon as you switch on the headphones, it goes into pairing mode which makes it quicker. This headset can be connected using Bluetooth as well as a 3.5mm jack. So even if the battery runs out, you can use the headphone jack. Another very interesting and unique addition is the microSD card reader. You can just push in an SD card in the dedicated slot and enjoy your music or podcasts. The quality of these headphones are exceptional , especially at this price point. It offers good bass even at high volumes. It handles treble well too. Even at higher volumes, the sound does not become distorted to the ears.
The call quality on these is decent. There was no disturbance while using the headset. The person on the other end experienced very minor disturbances but that is not very noticeable. The microphone picks up low sounds very well. The voices are extremely clear and can be heard properly even in crowded and noisy environments.
These headphones look very different with an aggressive green and red color combination on a black body. Fingers claim it to be the world’s first headphone with contrasting earcups. It stands out from other headphones. Those who don’t mind such a combination, this is a great option. Consumers who want a more stealth look might not go for it. The headphones feel solid. They have a soft, comfortable material in the earpieces. The headband is lined with soft foam on the inside which is comfortable. Also, it is not very heavy so wearing it for long hours is not fatiguing. There are a few buttons on the left earpiece. These buttons should have been placed differently as there are five identical ones. It becomes a little tedious to decide which button to press.
I feel these are a good buy. If you are someone on a budget looking for a pair of headphones, these should be in the shortlist. Decent build quality, universal compatibility, comfortable and affordable. It checks all boxes an entry-level headphone should and some extra features too.
Fingers Sugar-n-Spice H1 Wireless Headset Review! | Dotdashes