Amazon’s Sanyo TV Quiz
Here’s your chance to get a brand new Sanyo 43′ 4K TV for free! Amazon is holding a quiz for its app-only users to stand a chance of winning one by answering 5 questions! We also provide answers to all the Quizzes that Amazon has. In this post, you will find all the 5 Answers of the Amazon Sanyo TV Quiz!
How do I take part in this Quiz? 👨💻
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store OR Apple Store OR Amazon.in.
- Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed-in, you will be directed to a Sign-In Page.
- Type “Quiz” in the search bar.
- Click on “QuizTime” (first result).
- Click on the “Sanyo Quiz”.
- Fill all 5 answers correctly and stand a chance of winning a new Sanyo 43′ 4K TV.
- Hope for the best and Good Luck!!
Must Read: Best IOS Emulators 📱
Answers to the Amazon EMI Quiz! 💵
Question 1: What does the term ‘Sanyo’ mean in Japanese?
Answer: Three Oceans
Question 2: Incorporated in 1949, which country is Sanyo headquartered in?
Question 3: Which of these phrases is associated with the newly launched Sanyo Kaizen series?
Answer: Change for better
Question 4: Which one of these is a feature in the new Sanyo Kaizen series?
Answer: All of the above
Question 5: How many service centers does Sanyo have in India ?
Must Read: Best Budget Microphone in India🎤
There are a total of 7 (seven) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2019.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER
1. This Contest will commence on 13th September 2019 from 12:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 30th September 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 7 (Seven) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Sanyo 43′ 4K TV each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Quiz Time Contest (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Pay India Private Limited (“APIPL”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
- 1 Amazon’s Sanyo TV Quiz
- 2 How do I take part in this Quiz? 👨💻
- 3 Answers to the Amazon EMI Quiz! 💵
- 3.0.1 Question 1: What does the term ‘Sanyo’ mean in Japanese? Answer: Three Oceans
- 3.0.2 Question 2: Incorporated in 1949, which country is Sanyo headquartered in? Answer: Japan
- 3.0.3 Question 3: Which of these phrases is associated with the newly launched Sanyo Kaizen series? Answer: Change for better
- 3.0.4 Question 4: Which one of these is a feature in the new Sanyo Kaizen series? Answer: All of the above
- 3.0.5 Question 5: How many service centers does Sanyo have in India ? Answer: 450+
- 3.1 PRIZES 🎁
- 3.2 DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER
- 3.3 TERMS AND CONDITIONS